AWQAF SA has partnered with Siyafunda CTC and Facebook to run a series of virtual digital marketing workshops called #SheMeansBusiness.
What is it?
A workshop specially designed for entrepreneurial/business orientated women to connect, share knowledge, access training in digital marketing, finance, and business development. #SheMeansBusiness is a FREE Digital Marketing training offered in partnership with Facebook. This training will teach you how to utilize digital resources to help you take your business online and compete in a global marketplace.
There is a need to empower aspiring and existing entrepreneurs/business-orientated women through Digital Marketing training.
• To inspire, empower and train female entrepreneurs across the country to build, grow and start their own businesses.
• Build the capacity of women-owned businesses and entrepreneurs on how they can leverage digital marketing tools to grow their businesses.
Reasons to join this session
•Energetic training from seasoned trainers
•High-level digital marketing and business strategy skills training to get your current side hustle to the next level
•Learn new ways to use Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp for Business to either start that dream business or take your current business to the next level
•A breakdown of online marketing, content creation, social media hacks for business, and much more!
• Virtual platform i.e ZOOM
• Mobile or laptop
• Training in either: WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram
• A survey to be filled out by all participants, this will determine whether training will
be provided in WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram
• Duration: 90 mins
• Vernacular languages catered for, Xhosa, Sotho, and Zulu
• Support to be provided to those participants who need it
• Post Training support to be provided.
079 507 1196