For online registration, please visit https://awqafsa.org.za/awqaf-sa-leadership-development-programme-2012-registration/
The National Awqaf Foundation of South Africa (Awqaf SA) was established in 2001 as an independent community based owned trust, solely focusing on establishing the institution of waqf (endowment funding) and the empowerment of communities within South Africa.
Awqaf SA is a charitable community organisation aimed at investing endowment funds for various community development programmes. These programmes are aimed at promoting the concept of communities becoming self-reliant and sustainable through holistic development programmes.
One of our programmes is the leadership development project where we assist young people to unleash their leadership potential. We believe that investing in the promotion of youth is critical to the development of a dream society for all.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Create/ provide opportunities for young people in the community through networking.
- Create a vibe/opportunity to be part of a Professional/winning Society and in the process create hope for others.
- Direct young people to a socially & spiritually conscious future.
- Contribute to aspire to success and the deprivation of failure (failure of the community is not an option).
- Contribute to leadership development in the community.
- Fulfill our obligation/ objectives of establishing Waqf & giving back to the Community.
- Utilize the opportunity to revolutionise our Community & reiterate our relevance in South Africa & the Ummah at large.
- Inculcate a culture of social responsibility in our future leaders.
- Develop youth that will have a sense of belonging and hope.
It is in this light that Awqaf SA requests that you grace us with your presence at our 2nd Leadership Development Programme on the 1 December 2012/ 18 Muharram 1434 in Cape Town. For online registration, please visit https://awqafsa.org.za/awqaf-sa-leadership-development-programme-2012-registration/
Venue: Executive Venues, Kromboom Gardens, Kromboom Rd, Rondebosch East
When: 1 December 2012 – 18 Muharram 1434
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 Registration
Registration Fees: R100.00 per person. (Includes notes, lunch and teas).
Contact Person: Dr Salie Abrahams
Contact Number: 021 823 7706
Email address: email@example.com