The Masterclass – Leadership Development from An Islamic Perspective – is an online, interactive modularised certificate course organised by the Caribbean Muslim Network and partnering international Islamic organisations, Awqaf SA and educational institutions.
This course explores leadership skills for both young aspiring and experienced community leaders and organisations. Combining theory and functional practice, you will gain an appreciation of the Prophetic model of leadership and learn techniques to lead high-performance teams to add value and purpose to your organisation. You will also explore your strengths and weaknesses as a leader, learn to articulate your vision, study the way decisions are made in organisations, and consider the role of leadership in driving change.
This online programme integrates live webinars and tutorials with rich, interactive media such as videos, infographics, and e-learning activities. Through questioning and case studies participants from all over the world will have opportunities for collaborative learning through discussion forums. Participants will also undertake leadership projects in their local communities.
This is an overview of the Leadership Master Class
This programme caters to aspiring and experienced community leaders and organisations (MALE AND FEMALE) who have a keen interest in developing their knowledge, skills, and practice of leadership and management. These include students, graduates, and professionals.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (course will be conducted in English)
• Minimum of a High School Diploma
• Open to a diversity of thought and have aspirations to become positive agents of change.
• Track record or aspirations of participating & volunteering within local community.
• Can give a commitment of time and energy to benefit from the programme.
• Possess basic social media and IT skills.
• A courageous, action-oriented risk-taker.
• A potential strategic thinker who has creative ideas and wants to shape and influence the future.
• A reflective practitioner who wishes to learn from experience, group work, as well as formal teaching.
Past Modules Catch up
Please click on the links to view Module 1’s presentations
1. LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS 2020 Dr Rafik Beekun Module 1 Part 1
2. LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS 2020 Dr Rafik Beekun Module 1 Part 2
3. LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS 2020 Dr Rafik Beekun Module 2 Part 1
4. LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS 2020 Dr Rafik Beekun Module 2 Part 2
5. LEADERSHIP MASSTERCLASS 2020 Dr Ahmad Totonji
Please click on the links to view Module’s presentations
DATE: Start Saturday 27th June 2020
Module 1 Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijBxR-E2u7E
Module 1 Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTx-dsgBBPw
Module 2 Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3mL7-2F7w4
Module 2 Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYdaCVzOR38
Module 3 Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ODe-07VC0
Module 3 Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi3vIqWq2FY
Module 4 Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmJpYgZL-8
Module 4 Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoQ1oXGUS2c
Register for the next session
Saturday, 7 July 2020, 10:00am UTC 5
GMT +2: 4PM
FREQUENCY: Every Saturday for 14 weeks (minimum)
• Selected live modules will be delivered over multiple weeks.
• Each participant will have 24 hrs access to the online learning platform.
• All live recordings will be posted for students who cannot attend sessions.
• All resource material and assignments will be available online.
• Online resources will include relevant readings, research articles and videos.
• Students will be given case studies and practical assignments on a weekly basis.
• Each student will be able to monitor his/her progress online.
Participants who have successfully completed all the modules will be awarded a certificate by various international educational institutions.
Dr Rafik Beekun, Professor of Management, University of Nevada, USA
The Course will be offered free of charge. However, students will have to demonstrate commitment as the course progresses. Each student will be able to monitor his/her progress online.
Registration is essential: click here