LAST 10 Days to Register
EXCELLENT SPEAKERS: TO VIEW THE PROGRAMME: CLICK HERE: https://awqafsa.org.za/2012/11/20/2nd-awqaf-sa-ldp-programme/
Venue: Executive Venues, Kromboom Gardens, Kromboom Rd, Rondebosch East
When: 1 December 2012 – 18 Muharram 1434
Time: 8:00 – 9:00 Registration
Registration Fees: R100.00 per person. (Includes notes, lunch and teas).
Contact Person: Dr Salie Abrahams
Contact Number: 021 823 7706
Email address: email@example.com
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Create/ provide opportunities for young people in the community through networking.
- Create a vibe/opportunity to be part of a Professional/winning Society and in the process create hope for others.
- Direct young people to a socially & spiritually conscious future.
- Contribute to aspire to success and the deprivation of failure (failure of the community is not an option).
- Contribute to leadership development in the community.
- Fulfill our obligation/ objectives of establishing Waqf & giving back to the Community.
- Utilize the opportunity to revolutionise our Community & reiterate our relevance in South Africa & the Ummah at large.
- Inculcate a culture of social responsibility in our future leaders.
- Develop youth that will have a sense of belonging and hope.
Awqaf SA requests that you grace us with your presence at our 2nd Leadership Development Programme on the 1 December 2012/ 18 Muharram 1434 in Cape Town. For online registration, please visit https://awqafsa.org.za/awqaf-sa-leadership-development-programme-2012-registration/